Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
ngoaita

Record HTTPS website using jMeter?

Hello,
I am new bee to jMeter and learnt online jMeter. When i started to record scripts it was very easy (HTTP) , but problem starts when i recorded HTTPS ( for ex GitHub login page or any other HTTPS login pages). The response was not human readable. Please help me with this.
can nay one provide how to do it ( i mean how to decrypt it in response)

Thanks for looking.
______________________________________________________nha khoaimplant
Have a nice day.
implant , nha khoa Nhân Tâm, mini implant, Implant nâng đỡ cầu răng

Edited by ngoaita

In initial level once your Test Plan is ready, you can start your Load Test. The first step is to configure the injectors that will run JMeter, this as for any other Load Testing tool includes: Correct machine sizing in terms of CPU, memory and network, OS Tuning, Java setup: Ensure you install the latest version of Java supported by JMeter, Increase the Java Heap size. By default JMeter runs with a heap of 1 GB, this might not be enough for your test and depends on your test plan and number of threads you want to run.