Record HTTPS website using jMeter?

Hello,
I am new bee to jMeter and learnt online jMeter. When i started to record scripts it was very easy (HTTP) , but problem starts when i recorded HTTPS ( for ex GitHub login page or any other HTTPS login pages). The response was not human readable. Please help me with this.
can nay one provide how to do it ( i mean how to decrypt it in response)

Thanks for looking.
______________________________________________________nha khoaimplant
Have a nice day.
implant , nha khoa Nhân Tâm, mini implant, Implant nâng đỡ cầu răng

Edited by ngoaita

• 2 years later...

In initial level once your Test Plan is ready, you can start your Load Test. The first step is to configure the injectors that will run JMeter, this as for any other Load Testing tool includes: Correct machine sizing in terms of CPU, memory and network, OS Tuning, Java setup: Ensure you install the latest version of Java supported by JMeter, Increase the Java Heap size. By default JMeter runs with a heap of 1 GB, this might not be enough for your test and depends on your test plan and number of threads you want to run.

• 7 months later...
On 6/7/2016 at 2:45 PM, ngoaita said:

Hello,
I am new bee to jMeter and learnt online jMeter. When i started to record scripts it was very easy (HTTP) , but problem starts when i recorded HTTPS ( for ex GitHub login page or any other HTTPS login pages) Tutuapp 9apps Showbox. The response was not human readable. Please help me with this.
can nay one provide how to do it ( i mean how to decrypt it in response)

Thanks for looking.
______________________________________________________nha khoaimplant
Have a nice day.
implant , nha khoa Nhân Tâm, mini implant, Implant nâng đỡ cầu răng

Far from what have camed later in the discussion. Is'nt that a tool to test, not to record ?

You can find some special tools to record a web site but not login pages and the problem is not the https but the unability to send login data in an automated way.

Edited by nour