Are you an MSFN junkie?

Datalore

I don't know about the rest of you, but I actually think about MSFN when I'm not in front of the comptuer. Am I crazy? Do others think about what could be going on in a certain forum or wonder about the replies they'll get to a post they made?

Tell me I'm not crazy. It's not like I do it all the time, just it slips into my thoughts.

yea me too :)

that's why i have outlook opened all the time. sorted all the forums nicely with rules so i see how many replies I get.

also in comp class i finish the class earlier so i get to look at msfn :rolleyes:

long live msfn :yiey!

I don't say much, but I'm here most everyday. or at least try to. you can tell by my posts that I take much much more than I give, but I'm very thankful this forum is here. MSFN is my home page, so yeah, I guess you could call me a junkie. :)

@xper !!! :D great!! nice !!!! :rolleyes:

@HyDeNCiTy what do u mean in my forums, i don't have a forum?

u mean rules? i created individual rules for each of the topic and sub-topic.

i'd export it but it exports all my rules.. and i couldn't find a nice program to alter and play with the rules !! :)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I actually think about MSFN when I'm not in front of the comptuer. Am I crazy?

...either crazy or seriously lacking something in your life...