Article: Windows XP the Third Most Popular OS After 15 Years

sdfox7

Today marks two years since Microsoft dropped Windows XP. The Internet is abuzz with articles that are "incredulous" to the fact that people are still using XP.

Long Live Windows XP!

https://www.google.com/#q=windows+xp&tbm=nws

TechnoBuffalo: Windows XP the Third Most Popular OS After 15 Years

Daily Caller: Windows XP Still One of the Most Popular OSes

We Live Security: Windows XP: The Zombie OS Lives On

Long live to Windows XP!

We have ported several functions and updates, BUT I'm sure that with the official Microsoft support, DX12, .NET 4.6.1, C++ Redistributable 2015 and Visual Studio 2015, Windows XP would have been the first most used OS, instead of being the third one.

Are you sure that you want Microsoft programs from 2015 and later in your computer? (Think of Windows 10 to undersrand what I mean). Perhaps one day we will all be forced to use these products but let Windows XP in their innocence.

Because it works, it has low overhead, and did I mention that it works? Really, are these top tech people so stupid that they can't understand why people are still using it? Not everyone needs all the latest coding put into the OS but usually it just runs amok with other code and older programs don't always work because of this.

Microsoft went wrong starting with Vista. I'm not knocking Vista for the usual reasons though because quite honestly, all of Windows NT 6.x follows the same suit, it requires a lot of power just to run the OS itself. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter if newer computers are more powerful...I'd rather have the power reserved for my games and applications, not just to run the freakin OS! *facepalm*

We Live Security: Windows XP: The Zombie OS Lives On

What this tecgwriter think himself?

How many of us used AV software in 2006 or 7 ? most of us neither know that is what.

Every bad think like Virus , exploit becamed got widespread since vista