windows nt 4.0 server questions

cov3rt

i recently put together a windows nt 4.0 server setup with dell latitude d600, most official updates and service packs installed, got all drivers to work, but i noticed that on youtube on opera 10.63, the video would play fine, but the buttons would not be shown unless i hovered towards the region. is this some sort of bug and not really fixable in a feasible manner or may it have to do with a flash player problem? the specific one i use is adobe flash player 9.0.47, would maybe using a older one fix the problem? of course, id rather use the newer version if there is a good benefit to it, i also extracted the windows me version of msimg32.dll file into system32, another thing im curious on to get working is to get 360p youtube video settings or higher, is this possible with a simple solution or would it require a lot of modification? i noticed that oldapps shows adobe adobe flash player 10 for windows nt, is there any benefit to this newer flash player if it even works? also, i know there is the unofficial directx 5.0 beta that can be installed, but is there any other benefit to this, other than being able to play some games that wouldn't have been possible without it? is there anything negative of installing the beta dx 5.0? i think someone also managed to get directx 6.0 to install and "work" on nt 4.0 as well, mentioned that they were able to get some games to work that required the newer version of directx, but i couldn't find the thread and if the packaged contents are available for download anymore if it was a specific unofficial installer.

i just tested some early flash 10 versions on nt 4.0 server ( 10.0.12.36? ), one of which gave an error of something to do with setfilepoint, and videos wouldn't load or play, but i found a site that mentioned flash 8 working on nt 4.0 so i uninstalled existing ones and did as mentioned and i got it to work with flash player 8.0.42.0 non internet explorer version, videos playing on opera 10.63 with the play button and other buttons visible. seems to be the newest version that works with some tweaking of the registry at first. link of thread is below, the flash 7 spoof is only needed for windows 95 which i have already been using for quite some time now -

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-watch-youtube-and-view-flash-sites-in-windows-nt-4-0-and-possibly-windows-95.927854/