DISM++ 10.1.4.5

sdt

5 hours ago, sdt said:

second result in google search.

Which I will translate to "at the time/date I did the search on google, in my localized results it came out as second result".

Just for the record a google search result is not carved in stone, and can be in  a different position (or be not there at all) in a subsequent search, and as well results may change depending on the location from which the search was originated, and will definitely vary when using "national" google sites (as opposed to google.com) and even from the same site and originating location on local OS/browser settings.

jaclaz

On 3/20/2016 at 3:42 PM, jaclaz said:

Which I will translate to "at the time/date I did the search on google, in my localized results it came out as second result".

Just for the record a google search result is not carved in stone, and can be in  a different position (or be not there at all) in a subsequent search, and as well results may change depending on the location from which the search was originated, and will definitely vary when using "national" google sites (as opposed to google.com) and even from the same site and originating location on local OS/browser settings.

jaclaz

my post is also not carved in stone. it was meant for immediate consumption. the new version is out and is on iscloud.

On martedì 22 marzo 2016 at 4:52 AM, sdt said:

my post is also not carved in stone. it was meant for immediate consumption. the new version is out and is on iscloud.

I am then willing to translate   "the new version is out and is on iscloud" to "somewhere on the internet".

Mind you,  it is perfectly OK :) , to NOT provide any definite location/link, but posting that in reply to this question;

On venerdì 18 marzo 2016 at 1:37 AM, netbookdelgob said:

Can you post the link? Maybe others are searching for it.

seems to me like being a non-reply.

jaclaz