Windows 8.1 default partition "Do not have enough priveleges".

Dundertaker

Windows 8.1 default partition "Do not have enough privileges"...etc

I have two Windows 8.1 partitions on single hard disk. I noticed that in the default Win 8.1 partition (let's call it W811), the desktop icons get the shield shortcut as compared to the second Win 8.1 partition (W812) which has none. See image below. 

sKM1lJD.png

I also get some  issues running programs/files/folders in W811 partition. It constantly reminds me that I do not have admin privileges so I have to resort to use "Take Ownership" and later using the Properties>Compatibility>Run this program as Administrator. See image below. 

W8OIsk7.png

Why am am I getting this in the default partition and why am I not getting this behavior in the second partition..? 

In the second partition I seem to can run all of my programs without getting alerted by that I do not have enough privileges.

Why only on that first partition I formatted with Win 8.1..?

I have always turned off UAC in Windows 7 because it was a bother to me especially when working. In the office(Standard User) I would get annoyed when I install a program I am at ease with for use on my assigned desktop. I don't like what they give me so I use mine. So they gave me admin privileges. 

At home, for security I use HIPS and Behavioral Blockers/Anti-executable and encryption on files/folders. I'm a HIPS guy (been using Comodo HIPS for a very long time in Windows 7 and I am at ease with it's added punch controlling what I needed controlled). 

Now in Win 8.1 I also disabled UAC. Instead I am using Behavioral Blocker/Anti-executable of Avast IS 2016 + NVT ERP (W811 default partition) and Emsisoft IS Behavioral Blocker in the second partition W812. Did not install Comodo as it gave me BSOD's. 

I read somewhere that Windows 8/8.1 by default does this or something like that. I do not quite understand this but definitely it is done for security purposes. Have some materials about it but I only got confused...

Can you guys enlighten me on this please. 

What is the best compromise on this one..? 

In this desktop (home) the purpose of my dual-booting is one partition for work and the other for everyday use(gaming when I get bored). The wife sometimes uses this desktop but it's not my work partition. I will create a 3rd partition just for her soon.  (The kids have their own systems to destroy). 

Will I just leave it at that and just select whatever I need to run as admin via the "Properties>Compatibility>Run this program as Administrator" for programs and "Take Ownership" on files/folders,

or,

will I just "enable the built-in Elevated Administrator Account in Windows"...?

There might be some drawbacks if I enable the built-in Elevated Administrator Account  (--maybe unsafe to some extent) read somewhere that it isn't safe to leave it at that for along period of time and is advised to be password protected. 

Please help :)

Thanks all :)
Edited by Dundertaker