change oem slp key in activated windows 7 pc

my pc is dell optiplex 745 bios modded slic 2.3 my os windows 7 sp1 ultimate up-to-date i had installed my os several times using oem slp key and last time i did that using another oem slp key"non-brand" my os had activated oflline with no problems but when checked the key i had writed in PID file i found another key previosuly activated from first time i installed and activated windows 7 i discovered that all os installation times i did was the same first oem slp key
my questions:
did that means the first oem slp key live in my bios and every time i do a clean installation of windows 7 it will be auto activating using it.....of course with the same cert?
that lead me to think that matter is similar to windows 8 activated with oem dm key in pre-activated windows 8 pc...althougt there are important deffernts between both?
if i want change my first oem slp key-as i did in PID file-to another one how can i do that?
no relation between what i have aiming to with windows 10 at all
best regards

Very cool info...so if i would install defferent windows7 edition on my pc-of course using another oem slp key-did the old oem slp key embedded in the bios will be gone or what? thanks for great link

Edited by son13wo33

Changing Embeded oem keys and stealing somebodies oem key to activate also using different version of os activation through BIOS Embeded activation cerficate which are not permited by somebodies OEM(orignal equipt manufacture ) is quite illigal. Moderator please lock this discussion it is a warez talk

Edited by Dibya

It's Warez tripredacus

excuse me what warez please what do you mean"tripredacus"?

That's me! :w00t:

PS I found it... that specific version info isn't applicable to the public. If you are an OEM and you are having questions, then you should contact your MS Partner rep for support.

Changing Embeded oem keys and stealing somebodies oem key to activate also using different version of os activation through BIOS Embeded activation cerficate which are not permited by somebodies OEM(orignal equipt manufacture ) is quite illigal. Moderator please lock this discussion it is a warez talk

what is illegal?i am talking about oem machines i had owned all bought legally if something is wrong just clear it up Edited by son13wo33

It's Warez tripredacus

excuse me what warez please what do you mean"tripredacus"?

That's me! :w00t:

PS I found it... that specific version info isn't applicable to the public. If you are an OEM and you are having questions, then you should contact your MS Partner rep for support.

as it isn't applicable to the public........okey but no warez

forgot as i said in title activated pc?

Edited by son13wo33