does opticork is banned

Dibya

Believe me this is not correct. You have given him then he had never taken  a single word kerenalEX.

Please Admin donot be angry on him ,please unbanned him if he cannot show anything to us in march7 then do what ever else.

Still weird, though.

I mean, as they said, if you truly are a developer and if you truly are doing something like that, you must know how to handle certain things. Anyway, I still don't get why someone should have tried to fool us, but still what he did was awkward. I'm a computer science engineer myself (telecommunication area, though) and I should have known it from the very beginning, but we were all too happy to see "the truth behind the lie". That said, I would be happy if he will come back here and prove that he was right, but I don't see that happening.

When I have time (and he has time), I would like to talk with blackwingcat instead. AFAIK he developed/ported some stuff in Windows 2000. Even if Windows 5.x kernels are very close to each other, I think it could be a good starting point in order to learn something.

P.s if we look at the bright side, we still have semi-official Microsoft updates 'till 2019, root certificates update, SP4 updated 'till January 2016, a way to unlock PAE up to 64 GB of RAM and Directx 10 ported and working.

I mean, it's not that bad and these are a lot of things, isn't it? :')

To be honest, I was suspicious of it from the very beginning. The lack of screenshots and the fact that he posted a driverscape link here: http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/174605-intel-hd-graphics-b75-chipset-drivers/and actually expected it to be a working HD 4600 Vista driver... (Yeah that site is just sketchy) and that he couldnt get a working Vista driver for his video card here: http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/174733-drivers-for-intel-hd-graphics-4000amd-radeon-graphics-7600m/ (seriously? He claimed that his project would make Win7 drivers work on XP. If he couldn't make the 7 drivers work on Vista, an OS that actually shares a similar driver model with 7, there's no way he was actually telling the truth about that kernelex for XP thing)...

To put it lightly, I think he was just a 14 year old "developer" trying to get his 15 minutes of fame, and he got out of it by claiming that he somehow "accidentally" formatted his hard drive and lost everything.

I could be completely wrong and this could all just be a misunderstanding, but it doesn't look like it to me. It's sad because he said he was going to be developing kernelex for Vista too (and yes, I like Vista, after SP2 came out) and he was probably the only one interested in taking that on since next to no one uses or cares about Vista.. (I guess my themed up Windows 7 will have to do..)