Impact of Aero Glass on games

Atexor

Hello,
I've installed recently Aero Glass for my Windows 10. It looks awesome. Like my facourite W7. Although one thing bothering me. Aeroglass is "interfering" with different programs via dwm.exe and using few .dll's

I would like to ask if it is safe to play multiplayer games eg. via Steam with Aero Glass, like CS:GO because I won't get banned permanently because of "fake-hacking". The anti-cheating system on this game called VAC detects every .dll's or injected programs to the game which could have impact on it. Aero Glass would make game's title bar transparent so VAC could detect it and categorize as unkown because it isn't "official Aero" and get me banned what I really prefer to avoid.

Could you provide me that is it completely safe? I want to make sure. I won't get banned in such a stupid way.
Thank you in advance :)

I'm sorry that I'm multiposting on the next day, however I noticed that this thread has about 80 views without reply. I really would like to get answer to my question. It's very important for me.

Aero Glass is really great so I want to use it on my both computers (first for studies and second for games) with two donation keys - but I've no idea if is it safe to use it on the second one. I don't know how it exactly works (affect on programs), its influence on game files with those .dll's like UxThemeSignatureBypass x32/x64 or AppInit_DLLs.

Bigmuscle... could you...? I'd be very grateful.

I'm sorry that I'm multiposting on the next day, however I noticed that this thread has about 80 views without reply. I really would like to get answer to my question. It's very important for me.

Aero Glass is really great so I want to use it on my both computers (first for studies and second for games) with two donation keys - but I've no idea if is it safe to use it on the second one. I don't know how it exactly works (affect on programs), its influence on game files with those .dll's like UxThemeSignatureBypass x32/x64 or AppInit_DLLs.

Bigmuscle... could you...? I'd be very grateful.

I use aero glass on my gaming computer also play CS GO no problem here no worry ! Edited by Tripredacus
fixed quote

I knew that it modifies DWM.exe file however I hadn't the remotest conception what influence that modified file has on other programs. But if both you say it's safe I'll trust you :)

PS. MTDirector - you said that you play some games. Do you mean "steam VAC protected games"?

I knew that it modifies DWM.exe file however I hadn't the remotest conception what influence that modified file has on other programs. But if both you say it's safe I'll trust you :)

PS. MTDirector - you said that you play some games. Do you mean "steam VAC protected games"?

Not only but yes, CS:GO was one of them with some others ;)