Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Jody Thornton

Server 2012 Updates on Windows 8

On 2/14/2019 at 9:44 AM, Jody Thornton said:

Got this month's updates and I installed the IE10 and Flash updates.

Does anyone know when IE11 for Server 2012 is coming down?  I'm hopeful that I can install it, but then remove the browser portion (just like I do with IE10 on the Add/Remove Components).  I hope so.

maybe this spring perhaps :)

must wait a while for IE11 on Srv2012 since MS isn't gonna release it right away (come back in April 2019 and find out if IE11 for Server 2012 R0 shows up on MS Update Catalog)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17454/lifecycle-faq-internet-explorer

*Internet Explorer (IE) 10 will reach end of support on January 31, 2020. From this point forward, IE 11 will be the only supported version of Internet Explorer on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Embedded 8 Standard. IE 11 will be available for piloting starting Spring of 2019.

Edited by erpdude8