Just bought it

egegurkan

hi i just donated and got my donation.key for my machine's id..

how many id's can i get with my donation only one? there are people who got 2 or 3 keys with a donation why i can only get one? it is donation we don't buy anything..

it is [a] donation, we don't buy anything...

You said it: you didn't buy anything. You donated as much as you wished. And recieved as a gift as many keys as the developer wanted to give you. He could even have given you none at all. It's not a purchase, just a donation.

it is [a] donation, we don't buy anything...

You said it: you didn't buy anything. You donated as much as you wished. And recieved as a gift as many keys as the developer wanted to give you. He could even have given you none at all. It's not a purchase, just a donation.

even if it is a donation there should, have to be a justice between donators. if someone gets 3key others too. btw developer doesn't choose it special to me because mail was automatic come after 1 seccond of my donation" so there is a written rule in system does gives extra keys to some others. it is not fair. it is donation not a purchase. in donation you can't seperate people. please fix this. this is just wrong in so many perspectives.

i have argued hard and long against the system in place - but it is as it is and reading on here and the website gives an idea of the 'donation' required - rightly [i guess] he ignores 'donations' of a few pennies but he suggests 5Euros in a round about way - that has been said in the past to generate more than one key

i still think the system is wrong but in BM's defense - i never thought i would say that - it IS his software so i guess we are stuck with the rules as laid down

i have argued hard and long against the system in place - but it is as it is and reading on here and the website gives an idea of the 'donation' required - rightly [i guess] he ignores 'donations' of a few pennies but he suggests 5Euros in a round about way - that has been said in the past to generate more than one key

i still think the system is wrong but in BM's defense - i never thought i would say that - it IS his software so i guess we are stuck with the rules as laid down

i don't have anyproblem with his rules. but he has to MENTİON THEM. this is crime if he says it afterwards. i have to know how many key that system will give me with how much money. lets be honest we don't donate. we are only annoyed that water mark so we want to get rid of it so we buy it.

i don't have anyproblem with his rules. but he has to MENTİON THEM. this is crime if he says it afterwards. i have to know how many key that system will give me with how much money. lets be honest we don't donate. we are only annoyed that water mark so we want to get rid of it so we buy it.

If U don't like the way BM has set up the system don't use it would be my guess !

fully agree and if you search you will see i and others have said that - i gave up as it just gets half a page rant along the lines its his to do as he wants and if we dont like the rules delete it from our computer

the nag and watermark are there for no other reason than to solicit money - hows thats wrapped up - buy - donate is rubbish - if he did not want to profit from his software he would not have such things in it - but enough - we will not win any argument - thats been proved many times

like you i have no problem with paying but there should be a clear level - sib is a good example of that

actually i don't care about these rules. i am cracker. and i actually cracked this v1.4.5 i just wanted to donate and see if they are trust worthy. i saw they are not. so i will do what i have to do. you all deserve this. whoever acts like you do doesn't help at all.

This actualy goes about a few bucks ? normaly you have to pay like 10 bucks for software or 20 even BM let u use it by donate let's say 5 bucks for a few keys you both are talking crazy in my opinion we are not living in a cheap world these days ! And BM is developping his a** of these days to get aero glass working on windows 10 an OS that could break his software any moment by update so in my opinion stop complaining and respect has to be earnd and you guys are not a good example !

Greetz and never the less have an good day

The rules are mentioned on the website and you had to confirm them before your donation. But, as you said, it is only a donation so you should get no keys, this should be alright?

As I already said "Give someone a finger and he will bite your whole hand". Please, next time, say directly that you just tried limiting the donation as much as possible and now you need to complain that you don't get everything for it. But as I see, the real situation is that you just wanted to inform us that you are using the crack.... and this crack probably doesn't work correctly so you need to complain.

It makes no sense to continue this topic. I'm locking it.