RunOnceEx.cmd dialog box

I,ve search around and cant find an answer to this:

When running the RunOnceEx.cmd the dialog box goes off the bottom of the screen and i cant see whats being installed due to the number of apps listed.

I've adjusted the screen resouloution in the Winnt.sif to 800x600, but havent testes this yet. Will it work?

Is there a way of splitting the RunOnceEx dialog box into 2 columns or 2 dialog boxes?

Not to sure what you mean by this, Aaron

or you can compact your RunOnceEx entries
This is a sample of my RunOnceEx.cmd
REG ADD %KEY% /V TITLE /D "XPSP1a instalation of all..." /f

REG ADD %KEY%\005 /VE /D "Lavasoft Ad-Aware 6 Build 181" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\005 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\Software\AdAware\Adaware6.exe /s" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\010 /VE /D "DirectX 9.0b" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\010 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\Software\DirectX9b\DX9NTopk.exe" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\015 /VE /D "ISOBuster 1.5" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\015 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\Software\ISOBuster\IsoBuster15.exe /VERYSILENT /SP-" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\015 /V 2 /D "taskkill.exe /F /IM isobuster.exe" /f

Do you mean remove the spaces between each entry or the gap between their individual number?

PS. The screen rez was set to 1152 x 864 so i,ve changed it to 800 x 600, but surely, this would make it smaller?

Thanks Test Zero, that would solve the problem, but if anyone knows how to do the following, it would be even better :)

Is there a way of splitting the RunOnceEx dialog box into 2 columns or 2 dialog boxes?

how many apps r u installing? i was running @ 800x600 and the box would go off the screen so i changed the display to 1024x768. and it was fine. i was installing a total of 27 items. if ur video & monitor would support i would recommend a higher video setting. but if unable to do that u might think about a 2 boot install.

Hi Guys!

for this very reason i replaced the RunOnceEx steps with calling XPlode which you can find here on the forum, nice custimizable GUI and some neat additional features, you might want to check it out, btw there are also other tools with alike functionallity here on the forum, just a matter of taste.

As said my favourite is XPlode, but check out yourself.

Greetz

KMan

you can split the run once into two sections sort of....

make the last command of your "first" runonce statement load a batch file, which, you guessed it, sets up another set of runonce commands and then reboots...

i've tested this, but honestly, i'd choose the compacted runonce command list over this method any day (as in, installing multiple programs under one name, or instead of having "Installing Clone CD" and then "Registering Clone CD" you could put both of those under one statement "Installing and Registering Clone CD")