Extended kernel, what version?

I recommend v2.6b5 avoid Game Guard Bug version.

800392dd.png

Left Picture Windows 2000 max compatibility recommend options.

Right Picture recommend options.

If you want more Vista compatibility, check off "disable functions"

Hello!, i have installed and updated my windows 2000 sp4 installation, and now i want to install the extended kernel, but what version should i download and install? Thanks!

Edited by blackwingcat

• 3 weeks later...

I released extended kernel v2.6b2 (Vista compatible version).

FileZila 3.15.0.1 works on Windows 2000

c0c51f38.png

Game version is not supported some vista functions. But it keeps high compatibility to NT 5.x

If you want to run Filezilla 3.15.0.1 on Game version, try to the following steps.

* drag & drop filezille.exe to fcwin

* check kernelxp and press rewrite.

* copy Vista compatibile version kernel32.dll rename to kernelxp and copy filezilla folder.

• 4 weeks later...

When I try to install the Extended Kernel v2.6b2, I get a message saying I need IE6SP1 Cumulative Security Update MS12-052(KB2722913). Is there any place I can find updates like this one? It seems to have disappeared from Microsoft's website.

You can get it from Official Security ISO(recommended April 2013) or WLU

When I try to install the Extended Kernel v2.6b2, I get a message saying I need IE6SP1 Cumulative Security Update MS12-052(KB2722913). Is there any place I can find updates like this one? It seems to have disappeared from Microsoft's website.

Edited by blackwingcat

Thanks. I never knew Microsoft released iso images containing security updates. It's great that you've got an archive of these updates for old Windows versions. I'm getting this error when I try to install the IE update.

Setup could not verify the integrity of the file Update.inf. Make sure the Cryptographic service is running on this computer.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I do not see any cryptographic service in the list of services in the management console. Is there some way to install the service?

Thanks. I never knew Microsoft released iso images containing security updates. It's great that you've got an archive of these updates for old Windows versions. I'm getting this error when I try to install the IE update.

Setup could not verify the integrity of the file Update.inf. Make sure the Cryptographic service is running on this computer.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I do not see any cryptographic service in the list of services in the management console. Is there some way to install the service?

Install latest root cert update