Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 


Sign in to follow this  
Dibya

please help me finding MSI Z170A Gaming M7 driver for XP 32bit

Recommended Posts

On 6/22/2017 at 0:55 PM, Dibya said:

NT4 is perfect beast but unfortunately my pc drivers are not available. 

2000 worked great with Bwc and wild bill stuff but many xp compatible apps never worked.  Do not say me about nt6.x. They are nothing but bloated piggy 

NT 6.1+*

Win7
Win8
Win8.1
Win10(Junk)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, burd said:

NT 6.1+*

Win7
Win8
Win8.1
Win10(Junk)

Okay vista is fast in modern system but it is not as fast as xp . At least far better than 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dibya said:

Okay vista is fast in modern system but it is not as fast as xp . At least far better than 7

my vista that has a hard drive boots faster than 7 on ssd its quite funny actually
SSD isnt even occupied much
LoL

Edited by burd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, burd said:

my vista that has a hard drive boots faster than 7 on ssd its quite funny actually
SSD isnt even occupied much
LoL

7 is just a crap nothing else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dibya said:

7 is just a crap nothing else

Yes,its the biggest scam of 2009/10 fooling people into buying crap

Windows 2000,XP and Vista are Quite Stable compared to it.

Edited by burd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, burd said:

Yes,its the biggest scam of 2009/10 fooling people into buying crap

Windows 2000,XP and Vista are Quite Stable compared to it.

Still people say it best for unknown reasons.  Just silly fan boys . It is unstable unreliable what not to say .

When back in 2013 I bought a new desktop with i3 8gb ram with original windows 7 pro when I found that shinny new pc booting slower than p4 style xeon in my room with xp . I just got angry .

7 has some wonderfull features 

* crashing maya 3dmax visual studio in middle of work .

* crashing creative suit 

* taking long time to print over network 

* crashing cs go in multiplayer

* what more getting some nasty bsod

Edited by Dibya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dibya said:

Still people say it best for unknown reasons.  Just silly fan boys . It is unstable unreliable what not to say .

When back in 2013 I bought a new desktop with i3 8gb ram with original windows 7 pro when I found that shinny new pc booting slower than p4 style xeon in my room with xp . I just got angry .

Agreed,Windows XP Best O/S ever followed by Vista,Im not just a vista fan boy,im speaking facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, burd said:

Agreed,Windows XP Best O/S ever followed by Vista,Im not just a vista fan boy,im speaking facts.

More over I believe 2K I slightly faster than xp but in modern hardware xp outshine 2K but that's ms fault not providing 2K multicore support . 

2K is best for businesses but xp added all needed by a home user in shinny ui with cutting edge simplicity.  Even people say bad of xp x64 but it is robust and highly stable also very fast . I can say xp x64 professional is rival of Linux being based on 2k3 server .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dibya said:

More over I believe 2K I slightly faster than xp but in modern hardware xp outshine 2K but that's ms fault not providing 2K multicore support . 

2K is best for businesses but xp added all needed by a home user in shinny ui with cutting edge simplicity.  Even people say bad of xp x64 but it is robust and highly stable also very fast . I can say xp x64 professional is rival of Linux being based on 2k3 server .

Yes,i can confirm this,i Had XP x64 SP2 in 2015 its super fast but many programs that support XP SP3 x86 dont support XP x64 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey peeps, do we really need yet another burst of posts on this matter? :dubbio:

And Dybia, you know how I appreciate your enthusiasm :), and believe me, I have a lot of sympathy for young people and for there eagerness to learn, their sometimes brilliant ideas, etc, but you shouldn't really make statements like "When back in 2013 I bought a new desktop" or however pose yourself as a long time professional user of any OS that was ever run in the world (unless you actually are one of those).

How old were you in 2013?

jaclaz
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...