AeroGlass 1.4.5 and Multi-Monitor Support -> Flickering

projektion

When minimizing or maximizing windows or when moving windows from one monitor to the other, I get extreme flickering of the window moved.

Without AeroGlass everything is fine!

I have a registered version but it does not depend on free or registered version.

Perhaps it is hardware related, I have an Asus N550JW Laptop with DELL UP3216Q connected.

It has Intel and Nvidia hybrid graphics solution.

Flickering is extreme with Internet Explorer used! Flickering is so bad, I had to uninstall AeroGlass.

I use Windows 10, latest version.

I think there is a Memory issue in AeroGlass.

Please fix it.

When minimizing or maximizing windows or when moving windows from one monitor to the other, I get extreme flickering of the window moved.

Without AeroGlass everything is fine!

I have a registered version but it does not depend on free or registered version.

Perhaps it is hardware related, I have an Asus N550JW Laptop with DELL UP3216Q connected.

It has Intel and Nvidia hybrid graphics solution.

Flickering is extreme with Internet Explorer used! Flickering is so bad, I had to uninstall AeroGlass.

I use Windows 10, latest version.

I think there is a Memory issue in AeroGlass.

Please fix it.

Make sure you have newest drivers!  Intel just updated its drivers as did Nvidia.

I have same setup with dual monitors and no problems here I hope you find an answer here for you problem and maybe you could try an sfc /scannow at command prompt to rules things out.

Edited by endbase

As I wrote it is related to hybrid Laptop graphics solution and AeroGlass! @endbase: what is your setup?

Please stop giving usless tips! I only have that flickering when AeroGlass is installed, I never saw it before and when removed everything is ok again.

As I wrote it is related to hybrid Laptop graphics solution and AeroGlass! @endbase: what is your setup?

Please stop giving usless tips! I only have that flickering when AeroGlass is installed, I never saw it before and when removed everything is ok again.

I get your point If you realy want an solution you should post your debug.log here so people who realy know what they are talking about can take an look at it an point you toward an sollution

Edited by endbase

• 3 weeks later...

You cannot expect that somebody will care about your problem if you don't provide detailed information. Nobody has magic ball to guess your resolutions, display setups, orientation, order or output of VERBOSE debug.log.