Multiboot Windows AIO USB Key

Hey all here on MSFN

I have been trying to make a Multiboot Windows AIO USB Key.

I will put Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and servers at the same NT version as client in both 32 and 64 bit in seperat ISO files/folders so i can maintaim them easy.

but the thing is that i can't find a program to do the trick.

i have tryed sardu, xboot, and easy2boot.

So my question is: is there a way to make this key? even for a noob in this game?

The reson for this key is that i work much with windows and installations and fund it easy to put alle the installs on one key instead of meney keys or make a new key each time.

Hope some of you can help me.

So my question is: is there a way to make this key?

Maybe yes, but I wouldn't even think of making such a thing, at the very least I would divide it into two sticks, one for BIOS and one for UEFI.

even for a noob in this game?

Definitely not. :no:

Anyway for the BIOS one Easy2boot should be the one to re-try (Xboot is abandoned and Sardu has a different "scope").

It should provide support for almost *any* OS install files (BIOS based).

jaclaz

So my question is: is there a way to make this key?

Maybe yes, but I wouldn't even think of making such a thing, at the very least I would divide it into two sticks, one for BIOS and one for UEFI.

This is only for the start and then maybe later i can advanced it.

even for a noob in this game?

Definitely not. :no:

Then i have to read alot up on it ;p

Anyway for the BIOS one Easy2boot should be the one to re-try (Xboot is abandoned and Sardu has a different "scope").

It should provide support for almost *any* OS install files (BIOS based).

When i tryed it, it copyed my ISO's over and made a menu and all that..

But the thing is that i culden start the installers up after the screen were you choose key (i dont type in keys on removal storage in case of lost key).

So i'm kinda trapped there..

When i tryed it, it copyed my ISO's over and made a menu and all that..

But the thing is that i culden start the installers up after the screen were you choose key (i dont type in keys on removal storage in case of lost key).

So i'm kinda trapped there..

Most probably you tried to do too many things all together.

Try with just one or at the most two .iso's.

Do search on RMPREPUSB site about the "manual" ways to boot that particular .iso(s), and then compare with what Easy2boot made.

If you have specific doubts/issues, and you ask about them DETAILing them, I believe it very likely that people may help/provide support, if you post "vague", "cumulative" descriptions, it is very unlikely, your last post more or less amounts to "I copied to the stick a bunch of .isos <insert here non-understandable description> and it doesn't work!"

Each and every .iso may or may not work and do so for different reasons, start with (say) Windows 7, try only that .iso, describe what happens, etc.

Start from here:

http://www.easy2boot.com/add-payload-files/windows-install-isos/

jaclaz

For installing from an ISO file (using a Removable USB Flash drive), for Win8 you need to specify a Product Key. E2B has a list of 'generic' keys and you just need to choose one of these. The generic keys won't activate, they just allow you to install. Once installed, you can enter your own correct key and activate Windows.

E2B also allows you to choose a 'NO KEY' option - this may work with some ISOs (it depends on how they were made and if they have more than one image in the install.wim file).

You can also choose the 0 - CHOOSE A PRODUCT KEY  option and then the 0 Enter your own key option and manually enter your own key.

If you want MBR and UEFI installs, it is probably easier to just convert each ISO to a .imgPTN file using the MPI Tool Kit and MakePartImage. Your E2B USB drive can be formatted as NTFS and you can create FAT32 .imgPTN files using the MPI_FAT32 desktop shortcut. The video shows you how to do it. You won't need to enter a Product Key at an early stage and it will work from a USB HDD or a Removable USB drive.

Note that for UEFI-booting of Win7 64-bit, you will need to add an EFI boot file.

Edited by steve6375

• 5 weeks later...