Servces Reboot Loop after KernelEX 2k3 v26

installed just a lil ago the latest KernelEX and now i'm in a bootloop, i know i have UURollup and USP10d. not sure what else i have installed.

*edit i typed and should of said "Kernal EX v26a" (when i have so many voices chatting about ina call i got a habbit of letting a few thinsg slip thru.)

Edited by CaelThunderwing

Go into the recovery console and perform these steps

1) Check for installed patches/hotfixes; dir $*
2) Change to the directory of the hotfix/patch you wish to remove, change Xs and KB text to match the the patch name and number: CHDIR $NTUninstallKBXXXXXXXXX
3) To uninstall execute the spunist.txt file; BATCH spuninst.txt Press Enter and it will remove the patch from your system. Reboot once completed.

The NTUninstall line should be the same as the patch you installed.

Hi.

What service does it loop ?

Is your external version 2.6b or 2.6bG ?

What options did you select ?

What does it mean "2K3" ?

installed just a lil ago the latest KernelEX and now i'm in a bootloop, i know i have UURollup and USP10d. not sure what else i have installed.

Hi.

What service does it loop ?

Is your external version 2.6b or 2.6bG ?

What options did you select ?

What does it mean "2K3" ?

i had pretty much a fraudian Slip on the 2k3 part (was in a Skype call w/ 7 people.) and 26a (" Windows2000-KB935839-v26a-x86-ENU.exe " )

and its Services.exe i've seen teh same secnario some years back but it was with something that wasnt Compatable w/  KernelEX :/ ( i think back when UURollup was using Wildbill's Kernel over yours.) i'm not sure as before this popped up i hardly used the system so i'm entirely Unsure whats installed.

if i haveto redo everything again any New updates that have comeout  (UURollup / USP 5.2 etc?) that i should be using ? and what about DirectX? (More or Less looking into using WinUAE  on the System)

Edited by CaelThunderwing

Hi.

v2.6a has some bugs. On the part of environment it occurs BSoD.

I released v2.6b on 2nd Dec 9:00(GMT). I recommend to use it and it is better that using game version (v26bG).

If you can use recovery console . copy $NTUninstallKB935839-v26a\kernel32.dll to system32.

I don't use UURollup and USB 5.2.

I use HFSLIP Package I created myself.

i had pretty much a fraudian Slip on the 2k3 part (was in a Skype call w/ 7 people.) and 26a (" Windows2000-KB935839-v26a-x86-ENU.exe " )

and its Services.exe i've seen teh same secnario some years back but it was with something that wasnt Compatable w/  KernelEX :/ ( i think back when UURollup was using Wildbill's Kernel over yours.) i'm not sure as before this popped up i hardly used the system so i'm entirely Unsure whats installed.

if i haveto redo everything again any New updates that have comeout  (UURollup / USP 5.2 etc?) that i should be using ? and what about DirectX? (More or Less looking into using WinUAE  on the System)

A little offtopic but what makes your HFSLIP package better to use than tomasz86's HFSLIP? I'd be willing to give it a go just to see what it is like since I know you offered it for download.

Hi.

I released v2.6b on 2nd Dec 9:00(GMT). I recommend to use it and it is better that using game version (v26bG).

If you can use recovery console . copy $NTUninstallKB935839-v26a\kernel32.dll to system32.

i'm grabbing your english version of your HFSLIP Package but the version of KernelEX you suggested was a pain to hunt down since your latest blog page for KernelEX only links v26aG not 26bG

If you check off option Vista MUI, it is not stable.

If you download v2.6a5, it was not found any problem. (v2.6a4 and previous version has problem)

You had better try game version. v26aG-ENU.exe

Hi.

i'm grabbing your english version of your HFSLIP Package but the version of KernelEX you suggested was a pain to hunt down since your latest blog page for KernelEX only links v26aG not 26bG