how to force WPIW to install programs without expectation ?

WPI run applications one after the other according to their numerical order. :yes:

I create a ".bat" file that executes every second a list of commands that closes several assumed processes execute automatically during the installation of some application (browsers, yahoo, advanced system care ...) and at the end of the list of my applications in WPIW I add another file ".bat" so that the first and installation firm stops here.  :thumbup 

My question is: when I put the ".bat" file at the beginning of the list of applications to install (I give him the number 1), must WPIW execute this file and passes directly to the next file instead of waiting for the end of the process the file ".bat". how so WPIW execute the ".bat" file and the installation continues without waiting for the end of the process "cmd.exe" ?   :dubbio:

Note: I converted the ".bat" file ".exe" to make disappear the command window that opens after execution  :rolleyes:

sorry for my English  :angel

KillNavigateurs.txt

post-411164-0-74293200-1448205319_thumb.

Edited by abdeljalil-kh

PLEASE READ FORUM RULES. (Rule 11)

ALSO RULE 12.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Thank you. ;)

(Now my eyes hurt...)

Thank you. Note to original poster I will not help you any more until your post formatting is changed.

I changed the layout of my POST, then I expect your answer.

I rephrase my question is how to force WPIW execute this program "% wpipath% \ Install \ Finalization \ KillNavigateurs.exe" and skip this programe without expectation?

of preference I want a picture that shows the solution because I am a beginner in terms WPIW

There is a section in the options menu I suggest you try. It is execute before and execute after. It might be a little messy to you but have a command run your bat file and exit so WPI sees the file start and end. Then have execute after end the original file. I can't do pictures yet my pc is down at the moment.

Also as a side note try not to be so demanding it's really off putting and likely not going to get you much help.

There is also a option you can put during each entry to kill processes. That way when you have program c start a process then you can have WPI kill said process. Look in the drop down area when configuring a app

it's the same problem, WPI remains blocked in the first program instead of continuing with the installation of other programs

I try the command "{TASKKILL} prog.exe" but there's a problem, sometimes the command is executed before the opening of a browser which is a problem, that's why I create a batch file to resolve this issue

sorry for the inconvenience

post-411164-0-42719400-1448277260_thumb.

post-411164-0-57523000-1448277268_thumb.

Edited by abdeljalil-kh

Yeah that is kind of how WPI is designed. I thought it might work. The only way to achieve what you are looking for is to either run your script before WPI runs or add taskills to each app that is starting processes.

I found the solution: I put my "Kill Navigateurs.exe" file in a winrar sfx files I gave him the order to run it from the temporary windows folder after decompression and to pursue wpi installation without problems :thumbup

thank you for your attention and sorry for the inconvenience, goodbye  :hello: