Windows 10 SetupComplete Vs Windows 7

Hi guys am trying to make a SetupComplete.cmd script without editing the .wim file so what i did is make a folder "$oem$" inside the sources folder

Am not going to bore you guys with details but it works as i want in WINDOWS 7  , Yet copying the same "$oem$" folder to a windows 10 RTM disk doesn't work , it ignore it like it's not there 

This is my code it's really basic , it excuse a self made WPI vb.net app that will let me choose what to install and what not it's developed with .net 3.5 (for windows 7) and 4.5 (for windows 10)

@echo off"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\WPI.exe"rd /q /s "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files"del /q /f "%0"

Is there something am missing ? hope you guys could see it or at least tell me what you think  am doing wrong :) 

Thanks for help <3 

Edited by aXeSwY

Setupcomplete.cmd does not work on some editions, notably OEM ones. I'm guessing that would only leave Retail and VL editions, but not sure about the one made with Media Creator. :unsure:

It is VL , thanks for the info 

executing "slmgr.vbs /dli" :

Name: Windows(R), Professional editionDescription: Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel

Lol self made WPI?

Well the name....It simply a single frame app where I check what i wanna install it's not YOUR wpi  :P