Hotmail Terabyte Service to compete with Google GB

expert01

Now why is he hating?? NOW, he wants to make Hotmail bigger and better!! He should have done this a long time ago... It always takes one person or company to come out with something for a leading company to better their product... BLAH! :)

Now why is he hating?? NOW, he wants to make Hotmail bigger and better!! He should have done this a long time ago... It always takes one person or company to come out with something for a leading company to better their product... BLAH!  :)

i agree, how can i use 2 mb of storage, thats not even enought to send a good quality picture if the other guys account is half full! i tihnk i might give up on hotmail and go google.

i suggest pop accounts :)

of course it won't really work if u dl the emails to your computer and at a later time say u want to look at an email on a friends comp and u can't so actually google might work

• 2 weeks later...

How long is this gonna last......1 Terabyte or even 1 Gigabyte of server space for 1 patron of that mail service would cost an arm and a leg for that company to keep up....so if this all does go through I really doubt it will last long (remembering back when hotmail had the free 20mb storage limits)

I have no idea, but I already got 2 mails from them of bugs fixed, as soon that all of them (I didn't find any more) are fixed, it'll be officially opened.

...i get the feeling that i would seem to trust google with my mail, more than microsoft...

me too