[OLD] Experimental builds

bigmuscle

1 minute ago, kronckew said:

? - how's it working in this build, is it worth reinstalling for 14385? my pc updated itself to 14385 yesterday

Works the same as in the previous build - everything works except modern apps (like windows 10 settings, edge etc.) and some of themes atlas. e.g. clsharp_v4.4.png (w/o layout) works fine but RoundedCorners.png doesn't (since it depends on the layout). Turn off Glow Effect to have a clear title bar for apps. Generally, I'd surely recommend it.

5 hours ago, kronckew said:

yes, tho i gather y'all are only on 14393

(it was a typo - my tardis is broken.)

Yeah, 14393. And it looks the most stable one so far. Getting closer to RTM...

20 hours ago, iweksler said:

Yeah, 14393. And it looks the most stable one so far. Getting closer to RTM...

I think that "this is the one", i hope that Bigmuscle release an "experimental build" of Aeroglass for this build. 

Edited by carlitosoo555

I knew it, this is the build to be released on August 2, a new cumulative update change the version from 14393.0 to 14393.3, now just wait aeroglass version that works 100% with this build :)

Edited by carlitosoo555

1 hour ago, kronckew said:

i've been told there will likely be a 14393.5 build for insiders real soon now to fix a few bugs/performance issues in the RTM.

That is known for quite some time, it has been published in several pages and will not make any significant change, is just a little patch or revision for build 14393, not a "new build".

Sin título.jpg

Edited by carlitosoo555

Wow, speaking of experimental (the subject of this thread)...

I guess everyone has accepted that entire OS built from sources on (or after) the 21st is being delivered to millions of masochists alpha testers just a few days after, and end-users just a couple of weeks later. 

That's just ridiculous.

robocop6000suxfront5pf.7245.jpg

-Noel

14393.3 is the RTM that will be going out to the hoi poloi, insiders get that now, as well as the post-RTM patches, which will eventually be sent out to the rest of the masses later in an update. there will likely be more insider patches before that, that will also be included.

On 26/07/2016 at 1:58 PM, kronckew said:

just d/l & installed latest update. ver. still 14393.5

Capture 004.jpg

It installed it automatically without my sensing it even, as it didn't require a restart. Too bad, gotta change that. Should be asking me permission to install it...