WMP 11 Integrator problem

Evanhoe

Hi,

I need to dld some critical updates and,i'm having a problem completing the attached window!post-132754-0-63137200-1445269271_thumb.

WMP package location: Is that the entry in C...Programs

Windows source location: I don't  know where this is located !

Hope someone can help me with this.Thanks

Van

???

This doesn't *download* anything! It Integrates WMP11 into a Source Install (found on an XP Installation CD) just like (e.g.) nLite integrates Service Packs and Fixes into it.

Note that it doesn't (AFAIK) integrate WMP11 Fixes into it. Here's a small reference to help clarify.

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/85799-new-utility-windows-media-player-11-integrator/

???

This doesn't *download* anything! It Integrates WMP11 into a Source Install (found on an XP Installation CD) just like (e.g.) nLite integrates Service Packs and Fixes into it.

Note that it doesn't (AFAIK) integrate WMP11 Fixes into it. Here's a small reference to help clarify.

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/85799-new-utility-windows-media-player-11-integrator/

I know this does not dld anything!The window I provided as an attachment requires that I fill something in those 2 lines!

Line 1 WMP Package location

Line 2 Windows source location

I assume that,if and when I fill in those requirements I will be able to integrate,as the 3rd line shows!

I checked the reference you provided and,there was nothing there to help me solve this.Any other suggestions?

BTW: MY OS is Windows7 Home edition.Thanks for the help>

Van

• 2 weeks later...

You have to download the actual installation packages, it's not looking for the installed files on your system. It needs the wmp 11.exe and the patch exe files. ...

Hi, I reinstalled both WMP Integrator and WUD 250 and,the Apps work.

However,I was very disappointed to find that no Windows 7 updates were included in the ULS list,other than

Service Pack 1. Thanks again for your help.

Van