Firefox 40 and Aeroglass 1.4.1 on Windows 10

Ridrok

Hello,

As you may have noticed, Firefox 40 add its own buttons in the top of the window to minimize/maximize and close.

With a Chrome/userChrome.css file put in firefox profile, we can get the transparency back.

Here is the content of this file (not done by me):

#main-window[windowtype="navigator:browser"] {    background-color: transparent !important;}.titlebar-button {    background-color: transparent !important;    transition: background-color 0.2s ease;}.titlebar-button > .toolbarbutton-icon {    width: 10px;    height: 10px;    list-style-image: none;}.titlebar-button:hover {    background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15) !important;}#titlebar-close:hover {    background-color: #E81123 !important;}#titlebar-close:hover > .toolbarbutton-icon {    width: 10px;    height: 10px;    list-style-image: url("chrome://browser/skin/caption-buttons.svg#close-white") !important;}

This makes the right corner like any other window with the Altas file from NoelC:

y5VGzcY.png

The problem with custom Atlas files is that buttons may be smaller than the original Win10 ones.

And when hovering over them (close button):

Z0dw110.png

minimize button:

zKZKmmp.png

Firefox thinks the buttons are bigger and not placed where they are.

I know I can fix this simply by allowing Firefox to display the normal title bar, but I find this ugly and taking too much space.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? It's probably something more to add in Chrome/userChrome.css but I personally really don't know what to add.

Thanks,

Ridrok

Thank you for the link klasik

Using their code, I get a far better result (here hover over the [X]):

rTm4EdQ.png

Buttons are where they are supposed to be and even if the display is not 100% perfect it's so better :P

Here is the code for Chrome/userChrome.css.

#main-window[windowtype="navigator:browser"] {    background-color: transparent !important;}#titlebar-buttonbox .titlebar-button {    background-color: transparent !important;}#titlebar-buttonbox #titlebar-min:-moz-any(:hover,[open]), #titlebar-buttonbox #titlebar-max:-moz-any(:hover,[open]) {    background-color: hsla(210,4%,10%,.08) !important;}#titlebar-buttonbox #titlebar-close:-moz-any(:hover,[open]) {    background-color: hsla(360,100%,50%,0.5) !important;}#titlebar-buttonbox .titlebar-button .toolbarbutton-icon{    display: none  !important;}

Ridrok