Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.4.1

bigmuscle

On 8/6/2016 at 0:08 AM, dencorso said:

¿Eble мы habeamus muitos più πολύγλωσσα Mitglieder chez MSFN dan you presupune, verdad?   :angel

Took a bit of effort, but once I figured it out...

ROFL.gif

--JorgeA

On 8/4/2016 at 11:07 PM, jscarano said:

My buttons look like this . How do I fix ? thanks

wtf.jpg

Custom theme support might be broken in RS1. When I installed aero glass in the latest Windows 10 update, I choose not to use any themes.

On 8/4/2016 at 11:41 PM, MrGRiM said:

Open the AeroGlass GUI and uncheck the the theme atlas image, old theme atlas files will not work, you will need one that is made for RS1

Actually nevermind. I believe you're right.

..and while we are all waiting, all of you who haven't already got one, may I suggest installing Google Translate add-on to your browsers?   These are International forums after all.

That or at least keep a shortcut to the web version:  http://translate.google.com/

Very useful to have.

(Referring to earlier remarks).

Edited by Ex_Brit

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 5:33 PM, seb33190 said:

sans Aeroglass , mais juste avec windowblids

13667746_10154413142339407_6595150755055955224_o.jpg

Wow, Stardock a la dupe française. Pas trop de gens ont quitté ce fait comme pour charger leur système avec bloatware!

Translation: Wow, Stardock has the French fooled. Not too many people left that actually like to load their system up with bloatware! :D

10 hours ago, JoshuaVL1988 said:

Any info on the progress for Windows 10 RS1 compatibility in AeroGlass?

Unless BM has made mention of it elsewhere all we can do for now is wait patiently for BM to work his magic or revert to Windows 10 (ver.10586), 8.1, or 7 to get the glass effect/transparency back completely.

On 8/5/2016 at 4:21 PM, JorgeA said:

I did not realize that WindowBlinds could be used to create a glass effect on window borders. :thumbup

...BTW, je vous remercie de l'information mais no me parece que haya muchos más socios de este foro que puedan comprender los diez últimos comentarios.  ;)

En anglais, s'il vous plaît! :)

--JorgeA

I don't think that it's a glass effect, just basic transparency, turned all the way up. It's not the same thing, IMO. Can't comfortably read titlebars, the start menu, or get good definition between window borders and the background with just increasing transparency.

Edited by Delicieuxz

35 minutes ago, klasik said:

What are you guys think about this project?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67952532/customatic-make-windows-10-look-and-work-the-way-y

Seems like they currently doing the same work as BigMuscle do?

It seems to me as though it is combining aspects of various programs (eg. AeroGlass+Classic Shell+Startisback+...) to create that program. I'd consider using it when its fully released but it might cause a lot of problems being that it would be broken almost constantly by Microsoft; would be interesting to see them try to maintain it though.