Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.4.1

bigmuscle

Hi, I have installed Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.4.5.520 and it looks and feels great.  Thanks to the Develeoper(s), namely Big Muscle.  I do have one problem I am trying to resolve.  On each restart of the machine there is a pop-up message labeled "Information" and the message reads as follows:

"This is a free version of Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.4.5.520. Copyright 2013-2015 Big Muscle. Your machine code is DKDLILKOIKMAMETEILMCUPS. Do You want to copy it to the clipboard?"

This pops up on each restart like I mentioned and regardless o the option i select whether "Yes or No" it returns any time I restart or log in with a new user.

Does anyone knows how to prevent this from happening?  Please help me!

Thanks.

This will explain 

http://www.glass8.eu/support.php

You donate a worthy amount, don't be stingy Bigmuscle delivers a good product.  You will get some keys.  Put the license.key file in the aeroglass folder, and in a SUPPORTED Windows OS, that will go away.  These keys are for life, and you can trade them in as you change hardware or computers.

Aeroglass works with license so far on build 14267.  We will see what happens when symbols become available.

Symbols downloaded the day after release, and unlike the previous Insider Preview, there are no lockups.  It is working great.  There is still the dwm incompatibility message, but watermark is not there, and everything appears to be running fine.

Aeroglass works with license so far on build 14267.  We will see what happens when symbols become available.

Symbols downloaded the day after release, and unlike the previous Insider Preview, there are no lockups.  It is working great.  There is still the dwm incompatibility message, but watermark is not there, and everything appears to be running fine.

Not for me! This (14267) and previous ver was really locking things up, sorry to say. I have it on a hp pavillion dv6544eo (laptop) btw...

Not locking up here, but it really only just barely works, with all kinds of visual glitches, and frankly without a working theme atlas the look isn't really much better than the (poor) stock Windows appearance. Big Muscle of course needs to provide the updated mapping for the various resources before the previous theme atlases will work.  Or someone needs to take the time to create a new one that maps by default to the stock theme atlas.  Thing is, Microsoft seems to keep changing things, so that's just paddling upstream.

I find myself de-motivated when I see all the work to improve the desktop look and feel evaporate.  I guess most of the folks who don't use this software have felt that long ago and gotten past it.

-Noel

Now, it starts locking up.  So long as the incompatibility window appears on start everything is A-OK.  When that is gone  you know you are in trouble.  I delete the symbols folder, and add a .bak extension on my license.key.  Now everything works.

Hello I made a donation via paypal on 02/25/2016 and to date I n and received no response since, I still have the Philigrame bottom right of my pc   

Informations sur le don N° de confirmation : pixel.gif 1TT42850JV057 Montant du don : pixel.gif €3,00 EUR Total : pixel.gif €3,00 EUR Objet : pixel.gif Voluntary contribution to support the development of Aero Glass for Win8.x Cotisant : pixel.gif Sebastien Franqueville

Informations sur le destinataire Coordinateur des dons : pixel.gif Tomáš Kohlschütter
Votre adresse
Informations relatives aux envois : pixel.gif Sebastien Franqueville
21 rue de caumont bat A appt 11
33190 la reole 
France

• 3 weeks later...

Bought Yesterday Windowblinds from Stardock It looks nice I must say :) Question : It takes over the whole windows look so my Aero glass is sitting in the water and I do not see it effects anymore ! Can I let it be installed Aero glass then ? I don't have rear confict's or glitches untill now

Edit this is how it looks right now huI7XKa.jpg

I can't seem to change the start menu tho :(

Ps Fixed the start menu remembered that I have also bought Start10 from Stardock :)

Edited by endbase