Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.4.1

bigmuscle

watermark says - Build 14257.rs1 release 160131-1800

winver - Version 1511 (OS Build 14257.1000)

64bit on an old Dell D630 - downloaded a day or so ago on Insider programme

This, my good man, is a screenshot. Yours is just whatever you choose to write in a forum.

screenshot_2.png

thanks for the sarcastic reply - i know what a screenshot is - if you choose not to believe what i have written then tough - i have given you the info you asked for - take it as written or shove it i am not fussed - my system does nor freeze - simple as that

Edited by adacom

This, my good man, is a screenshot. Yours is just whatever you choose to write in a forum.

screenshot_2.png

thanks for the sarcastic reply - i know what a screenshot is - if you choose not to believe what i have written then tough - i have given you the info you asked for - take it as written or shove it i am not fussed - my system does nor freeze - simple as that

Then you will have no problem showing us, right?  Money talks, bul***** walks.  Simple as that.

screenshot_2.png

Then you will have no problem showing us, right?  Money talks, bul***** walks.  Simple as that.

like i said the info is there - do with it what you want - a screenshot will say no different - if you cannot believe what is posted thats your problem - my system works - end of

I think you are trying to pull one on us.  If you weren't you would have posted a screenshot instead of a bunch of meaningless numbers.  The very fact that you refuse to post a screenshot means you are bluffing.

I think you are trying to pull one on us.  If you weren't you would have posted a screenshot instead of a bunch of meaningless numbers.  The very fact that you refuse to post a screenshot means you are bluffing.

you can think what the hell you like - let me spell it out - the meaningless numbers i posted are off a laptop that i use for insider builds - when you asked for the info i booted it up and got the meaningless numbers and posted them for you

accept that or not - are you paranoid or something - do you not trust people to tell it as it actually is - without the gob above i would have gone and done a screen grab but i cannot be ars ed now

or maybe i just made it all up to annoy you - jeeezzzzz some people

you can think what the hell you like - let me spell it out - the meaningless numbers i posted are off a laptop that i use for insider builds - when you asked for the info i booted it up and got the meaningless numbers and posted them for you

accept that or not - are you paranoid or something - do you not trust people to tell it as it actually is - without the gob above i would have gone and done a screen grab but i cannot be ars ed now

Prove you are actually running it.  If you can't show a screenshot, then you are obviously making it all up.  Stop spreading FUD.

Prove you are actually running it.  If you can't show a screenshot, then you are obviously making it all up.  Stop spreading FUD.

i have to prove nothing - it works for me - the numbers are above - accept them or not and sort your problem out or not 

i guess you are so used to BS you cannot accept the truth when its there - thats a sad way to be 

i have to prove nothing - it works for me - the numbers are above - accept them or not and sort your problem out or not 

i guess you are so used to BS you cannot accept the truth when its there - thats a sad way to be 

Tell it to another forum.  No one here is going to believe you.  You are so unwilling to do anything to back your statements, it is obvious you are trying to pull one on us.  I am not asking for anything that anyone else has not given us readily.  Your unwillingness backs your untruthfulness.

Tell it to another forum.  No one here is going to believe you.  You are so unwilling to do anything to back your statements, it is obvious you are trying to pull one on us.  I am not asking for anything that anyone else has not given us readily.  Your unwillingness backs your untruthfulness.

like i said you can believe what the hell you want - what others think is not my problem - the meaningless numbers i posted above are what the system THAT WORKS reports - thats fine by me as i can use aeroglass one 14257 - you cannot so tough for you - if BM wants some info then i will be happy to supply it - a screenshot proves sod all - photoshop can make a grab whatever the user wants - maybe your shot above is just doctored - you call me a lier with no justification - why should i believe you

so take it as you want - aeroglass works for me on 14257 - believe it or not - its not my problem - chew on that - its midnight in the UK and i have had enough of your stupidity

Running 14257 and its Ok. No bugs with aero glass since now

It still freezes up my system.   :(

works ok - not tested it extensively but its not locked up or frozen my system - its a pretty clean install with nothing else added so maybe that helps

Which build of Aero Glass are you using with build 14257? Just like dj, I get locked up too.

the latest - downloaded from the site today - i do not have a licence for the laptop its on so run with watermark and all that goes with it - no symbols but no idea if they are available for that build of windows - 64bit by the way

Thanks, I thought it might be one of the earlier debug builds, that I'm tempted to try.

I wish someone would change the name of this sub forum to the latest build number of AG or start a new one.

Locks up for me too, but only after a second reboot - not on the first boot after the in-place upgrade that brings in 14257.1000.

Seems to me it only locked up after getting the symbols, though.  Might be a situation where it is taking the wrong path when the symbols are in and it doesn't even try if not?

-Noel