Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.4.1

bigmuscle

The border issue on 10532 goes away if you use the GUI program to set the color opacity down

19kTwgP.png

http://i.imgur.com/19kTwgP.png

Its perfectly usable on the latest build just some flickering on the start screen is the only problem I found. If we could get an option to hide the "Aero Glass does not know how to hook your version of DWM." message on startup that would be great.

Other than that great work.

Edited by TPreston

The border issue on 10532 goes away if you use the GUI program to set the color opacity down

19kTwgP.png

http://i.imgur.com/19kTwgP.png

Its perfectly usable on the latest build just some flickering on the start screen is the only problem I found. If we could get an option to hide the "Aero Glass does not know how to hook your version of DWM." message on startup that would be great.

Other than that great work.

Yea, it is a bummer to have an error message pop up on log in, but how else would we know that Aeroglass failed to hook.  I suppose just so long as it works it is ok.  Whether it hooks or not is basically irrelevant.

This morning i noticed that my modern frame implentation is not working any more ! Anybody else have the same experience ?

NVM Yesterday installed an new motherboard forgot about secure boot :P

Edited by endbase

Hi there,

I would like to remove the watermark off the desktop. The readme thread tells me:

But the URL mentions nothing about removing the watermark. I can't find any mention of the watermark or removing it at glass8.eu whatsoever.

Edited by Hyper.nl

Hi there,

I would like to remove the watermark off the desktop. The readme thread tells me:

But the URL mentions nothing about removing the watermark. I can't find any mention of the watermark or removing it at glass8.eu whatsoever.

Read the forum this question you ask is been answered over and over

Or you could donate an amount to the developer and get rid of the watermak your choice

Edited by endbase

Hi there,

Read the forum this question you ask is been answered over and over

Or you could donate an amount to the developer and get rid of the watermak your choice

How do I know this is true when there is no mention of it at their website? I don't mind paying a few € for a nice program but the website is not mentioning a paid version.