Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.4

Same Problem here. (like in left picture) No modified system - Aeroglass 1.4 

just in maximized window . . . Firefox + Internet Explorer look bad

Modernframe is absolutely not showin up too :(

Modernframe only works on Windows Apps. Firefox and Internet Explorer is not apps

I KNOW THAT ! - But modernframe itself is NOT working for me ! ( on modern APPS i know)

Thats not really a problem for me, but Aeroglass isnt looking correctly on

- Taskbar on Startup ( after first click anywhere on screen its looking perfectly)

- Firefox (and no it has nothing to do with Version 40 / at any theme

- and Internet Explorer

The glass effect is the same bad as postet picture from the guy i replyed.

- Windows 10 x64 (10240) no modified system / no default atlas theme installed !

can / should i post a debug log ?

No hate here, i donated and its THE piece of software, so thanks ! but with this little bugs (?)

its not working correct for me ;)

best regards

Does it generate some minidump files in Aero Glass folder? If yes, could you upload some of them?

https://yadi.sk/d/SfHp17Htipggp

Good, now your task is to read this topic, because this issue has already been talked about. Advice was given and user confirmed that it fixed his problem.

However, this statement

My operating system is Windows 10 (10240), fresh, newly installed ... (from the box). Tweaks and cracks were not applied!

is not true at all. By reading your minidumps, Aero Glass settings have been altered and does not contain default values.

Good afternoon!

Please forgive me for mashiiny translation ...

I have some questions..

Install the program Aero Glass for Win8.1 + v1.4

downloaded here (http://www.glass8.eu/download.html)

My operating system is Windows 10 (10240)

Installation was successful .....

After starting the program the screen flashes five, seven times. After that there LogOff.

After restarting the computing system all the repeated ..

Can you tell what is the problem?

Do not tell that I did not correct?

p.s.

My operating system is Windows 10 (10240), fresh, newly installed ... (from the box). Tweaks and cracks were not applied!

It sounds to me as if you clicked the Install Shiny Aeroglass checkbox.  This leads to what you describe.  Never, ever check that box.  It is the path to doom!  LOL

I saw some screenshots in windows 10 testing topic where task bar was affected by aero glass. How to do the same ? 

I use the Command line tool to change window's composition attributes (for very ADVANCED users only!) from bigmuscle's download page.  Read the instructions carefully.  Personally, I stay away from StartIsBack and Classic Shell, as I do not enjoy at all how they affect my system.

It sounds to me as if you clicked the Install Shiny Aeroglass checkbox.  This leads to what you describe.  Never, ever check that box.  It is the path to doom!  LOL

Does this checkbox modify other settings than CustomThemeAtlas? He had changed blur deviation and custom theme reflection, both were different from default values and I do not believe that this was modified by the installer.

Does this checkbox modify other settings than CustomThemeAtlas? He had changed blur deviation and custom theme reflection, both were different from default values and I do not believe that this was modified by the installer.

I really do not know.  All I know is that whenever I have checked that little box, it really messes things up for me.

Why using Aero Glass makes Microsoft Edge titlebar appear instead of combining with tab bar? How to restore previous behaviour whilst still using Aero Glass?

Microsoft Edge is modern app and thus its frame is added by ModernFrame.dll. If you don't want this titlebar then do not use modernframe.dll. It is not possible to combine it with tab bar.

Symbols for windows 10 _ 10240

http://nashdisk.ru/13a174/

Thank you very much but I place them where (I put them in "C:\AeroGlass\win81_x64_1.4" because I always have the same message after restart.

Thank you

Ps: I have a doubt: it is good to me whom you answered?  :blushing:

Paste the folder in C:\AeroGlass\symbols

ea31d29bb440bbbd.JPG

nod is complaining about dangerous site - anyone has another place to upload symbols