Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.4

Aero Glass for Win8.1+ v1.4

* Windows 10 10.0.10240 support* hardcoded symbol patterns for current version of DWM in Win8.1* added build numbering* hopefully fixed crash on device resource change* blur deviation setting partially influences Win10 blur accent too* lots of stability and performance fixes and code refactoring* added >>experimental<< module to enable glass frame on Win10 Modern apps - this requires secure boot to be off* added support for custom atlas layout, format:	- each line has format "x;y;z=a,b,c,d" 	- x, y, z specify the part, its state and the property respectively	- a, b, c, d specify position rectangle in atlas image (for z = 8002) or the part sizing/content margins (for z = 3601/3602)	- see example layout file for description of individual part identifiers	- see MSDN documentation of GetThemeRect and GetThemeMargins function for further information	- line "CaptionHeight=n" allows you to change the size of caption buttons to "n" pixels	- everything after # is considered to be the comment and is ignored * KNOWN WIN10 LIMITATION: 	- due to the way how Win10 composes windows frames, it is not possible to fully apply corner radius	- for the same reason you can see blurred separation of	window caption	- it is not possible change inactive frame opacity separately
Edited by bigmuscle

Additional notes:

* up-to-date version of ModernFrame.dll is part of installer, separate DLL will be published later

* current version of UxThemeSignatureBypass is NOT fully compatible with this version of Aero Glass (missing atlas layout support, misaligned glow effect on some windows etc.)

Edited by bigmuscle

i have 2 problems with firefox.. and i don't know if it depends on firefox or other.

20150826_15311275p5d.jpg20150826_153319rnq51.jpg

can you fix it?

ps. latest debug version of aero glass worked well on firefox (only for image 1)

sorry for my bad english

i have 2 problems with firefox.. and i don't know if it depends on firefox or other.

can you fix it?

ps. latest debug version of aero glass worked well on firefox (only for image 1)

sorry for my bad english

If you enabled glass in Firefox through userChrome.css it may be that this file is causing your problem.

can you fix it?

sorry for my bad english

If you enabled glass in Firefox through userChrome.css it may be that this file is causing your problem.

the problem remains  will not be corrected

can you fix it?

I probably cannot. It is application problem if it draws something to titlebar and I cannot influence it.

thanks for the answer, but i have the problem also in windows explorer, only in full window

latest debug version of aero glass worked well

can you fix it?

I probably cannot. It is application problem if it draws something to titlebar and I cannot influence it.

thanks for the answer, but i have the problem also in windows explorer, only in full window

latest debug version of aero glass worked well

this problem it had with version 1.3.2 for build 10130 , with the previous version was gone and now reappeared

sorry for bad English

google translator