Teens

trev

i feel too old (19 here)

and I'm jealous of the ones younger then me!

they were born right on when the technology was super duper.

so they meet with all those funky stuff :)

I met a computer when I was 7. (386dx). i don't know maybe it works out like this, since i saw some soft of change from 386 to p4.

I think the wisest ppl would be the one's that have been following the technology for a long time, so say they're 30-40 years old and have been following. I think those ppl know the best (if they are renewing their knowledge, with updates & latest technology)

my first computer was a 95 machine i got 9 years ago.  thats like 3/5 of my life!!!

I think my first computer was a computer with DOS on it, that had a 3.5" floppy drive and a 5.25" floppy drive on it. That was 11 years ago! I think I took it apart last year! :)

my first computer was a 95 machine i got 9 years ago.  thats like 3/5 of my life!!!

I think my first computer was a computer with DOS on it, that had a 3.5" floppy drive and a 5.25" floppy drive on it. That was 11 years ago! I think I took it apart last year! :)

well, i still use my 95 machine, its like a teacher. ill never get rid of it.

ps, a while ago, i found some of those 5.25" disk around my house, i think i still have it.