Music download questions

MSNwar

okay that's good?????

also in order to use dc++ u need to share s**loads of file!

i'd go with something else if its just for the music

I Use a modded version of DC++, its called DC++ Stealth. It has a sharefaker and a slot locker so no1 can download from you, its sweet. If anybody wants it ill post it up! :)

As far as p2p i use DC++ (A open source client for the Direct Connect Protocol).. It rocks, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff on there

Chris. 

Same here dude it rocks

Indeedy, it rocks, it ******g brill! best p2p ever!

Chris.

Whenever I want to use Kazaa Lite K++, I have to do certain things to get myself pumped up. For example, I'll dress in solid black colors, wear green night vision goggles, and crawl around my floor looking for the RIAA and the Feds and the like. Then, bam! Out of my secret sock I pull the Kazaa Lite CD of Power. Quickly I throw it into my cd drive, and start the installer. While it's loading, I seal any windows and put a towel under my door. Once it's finished installing, I open the program and disable sharing of files and uncheck act as a supernode. OK, the easy part is over. Next, I manually type in the ASCII values of the words I'm searching for, just in case somebody is outside my window watching me. Before I hit the search button, I layer the inside of my room with tin foil. Satellites watch everything you do, you know. I then locate the file I wish to "borrow" and silently click "Download now". Now comes the tough part! Every excrutiating second that I'm borrowing these files, I have to constantly watch out my window for black SUV's. It goes like this. RUN TO TEH WINDOW! Run back to computer, check progress. RUN TO THE WINDOW! Run back, etc. Quite a workout in those black stealth clothes. After the long wait, my file is done downloading. I immediately burn it to CD and put it in my other special sock. Finally, I destroy the hard drive of my computer, break the Klite CD in half, and burn the clothes I was wearing so they can't trace my DNA. Then, I poor alcohol over my keyboard so they can't get my fingerprints! HOLY CRAP there's still residual electrons on my screen telling everybody WHAT I DID!!!11! LEAVE NO EVIDENCE!!! DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!111!!!1!!!!!111!1!1one

Whenever I want to use Kazaa Lite K++, I have to do certain things to get myself pumped up. For example, I'll dress in solid black colors, wear green night vision goggles, and crawl around my floor looking for the RIAA and the Feds and the like. Then, bam! Out of my secret sock I pull the Kazaa Lite CD of Power. Quickly I throw it into my cd drive, and start the installer. While it's loading, I seal any windows and put a towel under my door. Once it's finished installing, I open the program and disable sharing of files and uncheck act as a supernode. OK, the easy part is over. Next, I manually type in the ASCII values of the words I'm searching for, just in case somebody is outside my window watching me. Before I hit the search button, I layer the inside of my room with tin foil. Satellites watch everything you do, you know. I then locate the file I wish to "borrow" and silently click "Download now". Now comes the tough part! Every excrutiating second that I'm borrowing these files, I have to constantly watch out my window for black SUV's. It goes like this. RUN TO TEH WINDOW! Run back to computer, check progress. RUN TO THE WINDOW! Run back, etc. Quite a workout in those black stealth clothes. After the long wait, my file is done downloading. I immediately burn it to CD and put it in my other special sock. Finally, I destroy the hard drive of my computer, break the Klite CD in half, and burn the clothes I was wearing so they can't trace my DNA. Then, I poor alcohol over my keyboard so they can't get my fingerprints! HOLY CRAP there's still residual electrons on my screen telling everybody WHAT I DID!!!11! LEAVE NO EVIDENCE!!! DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!111!!!1!!!!!111!1!1one

sounds fun, do you have a detailed manual about how to do that, but in more detail? i just sit and watch cuz im allowed, but id like to learn that just incase.

Datalore Rules :)

Well, I do not want the P2P stuff. Been there done that.

Looked at cokemusic.com and will look harder again this coming weekend. It was pretty decent. Thanks for the pointer cubie!