Themes background changing often

snooker

Hi ... Does anyone know how to stop the background theme from changing randomly . Every time I close a program or even the browser the theme gets changed . It would be nice if it wouldn't change often . Any idea what to do ? Thanks

Edited by snooker

So this is the path then .... Start , Settings , Personalization ,  Background ( Slideshow ) , Choose an albums for your Slideshow , Change picture every >>> ?

Edited by snooker

Have you installed a 3rd party theme?  I ask because I experimented briefly with a theme called "Aero 7" and it began changing backgrounds automatically.

What you described seems to be the way to set it normally...  I have the Background setting at "Picture" and it doesn't change.

-Noel

I'm just using the ones that you can add under Theme Setting , Get more themes online . The background would randomly change often driving me nuts . So I search around for an answer and found what I listed . Yes,  if you use just picture like you say it wouldn't change but once you load 3rd party ones you need to place it on Slideshow . I don't get MS at times . There was nothing wrong in how it was settled up before . Its like the old saying, if it ain't broken, don't touch it

Also you can right click the desktop and select personalize

Edited by snooker

So this is the path then .... Start , Settings , Personalization ,  Background ( Slideshow ) , Choose an albums for your Slideshow , Change picture every >>> ?

Yes that's it.

I had just fixed my theme to have colored borders and switch wallpaper daily and remembered you posted this earlier but you have it fixed.