Event viewer errors

intzepatorii

Hi,

I have several errors I can't get rid of...

Service Control Manager, event id 7031

The User Data Access_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.
The User Data Storage_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.
The Contact Data_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.
The Sync Host_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

And also some warnings as to the Kernel-PNP (219, task category 212) like the one below (it's because windows can't recognize linux and mac partitions):

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD\WPDBUSENUM\{c2804ef5-f4eb-11e4-962d-806e6f6e6963}#0000001B14900000.

Is there a way to stop logging event 219?

Thanks a lot!

I have several errors I can't get rid of...

...Is there a way to stop logging...

Like me you seem to believe a properly set up Windows system should regularly log zero errors and warnings in the System error log, and that any such messages appearing imply that there is something wrong with the configuration or hardware.

It took me a whole year after Windows 8.1 was released to accomplish this goal, and there are some warnings I still find logged occasionally, such as "Filter Manager failed to attach to volume" happening at the moment of making a system image backup.

I don't think Microsoft shares our aversion to errors and warnings.  They've chosen to release Windows 10 with less testing than at any time ever in the past.  As far as they're concerned, it's off their programmer's desks to you.  With a system this complex it's no surprise it would have system-level glitches.

For what it's worth I see plenty of event 7031 ("The User Data Access_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly") errors in my Win 10 test setup.  I don't believe it's because of anything I've set up wrongly.

It's probably also a given that you would see an error accessing a connected drive that has a file system Windows 10 does not recognize.  Windows / Microsoft are not tolerant of any other system.

-Noel

Yes, you are totally right, I'm a clean freak too... :w00t:

Well, I'll try to use Windows less and less and especially for games or some applications I can't find elsewhere... Or stick with XP and 7.

It's incredible we can't stop logging the warnings at least.

Now some other stupid warnings begin to show up: network list manager and windows update need internet before Windows is loaded! I have internet but those warnings still occur (event 200, 201 and 202).

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-networking/event-id-200-201-202-source-devicesetupmanager/1661d61d-edd9-44ff-a364-0cae2357cfc3?auth=1

As you can't see in the link the problem is inherited from Windows 8...