Windows 10 RTM Unattended

Hello guys!

I´m trying to make an unattended setup but everytime I try to start the setup I get a blue screen with the WHEA_UNCORRETABLE_ERROR or MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error. 

The weird thing is that my system is running perfectly, no error at all and Windows installs perfectly as long there´s no unattended xml file.

I build the file with Windows System Image Manager lastest build (10.0.10240.16384).

What must I do to discover what's going wrong?

Thanks!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">    <settings pass="windowsPE">        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPE" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <SetupUILanguage>                <UILanguage>pt-BR</UILanguage>            </SetupUILanguage>            <InputLocale>0416:00000416</InputLocale>            <SystemLocale>pt-BR</SystemLocale>            <UILanguage>pt-BR</UILanguage>            <UserLocale>pt-BR</UserLocale>        </component>    </settings>    <cpi:offlineImage cpi:source="wim:g:/win10/sources/install.wim#Windows 10 Pro" xmlns:cpi="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:cpi" /></unattend>

Specifying an invalid language shouldn't generate a bugcheck. Is your Windows 10 image natively in that language? The stuff I am seeing is that RTM is en-US and you add a LIP to get other languages. Is that what you did?

Also try just using en-US locales and see what happens.

I have to say, I have had mixed results with using an unattend file while installing. My first attempt caused a 0x80070017 error (bad media) but install without XML worked fine. Then reinstall with XML worked fine. That was with Win 10 Pro x64. I haven't gotten to test Win 10 Home yet.

My Windows 10 Pro image is natively in that language (brazilian portuguese).

What I'm finding really weird is that the setup hangs after the language selection phase - right after the "Setup is starting"

I have no experience with Win10 so this is just a guess, but does this link have anything to do with anything, where it says that "we do not support clean installs of Windows 10240."?  Just a thought.

Cheers and Regards

TH1 build is the 10249 build.

What Microsoft did last week is to forbid new installation of any Win10 version. I mean, you can try to do it still but its serial wont work anymore.