Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
hassesthlm

W7 Enterprise drivers problems

Hello,

Someone who can help me with a tough problem

Have Windows 7 Enterprise as I try to install automatically on a dell e5450

The problem I have is that when you come to the place where you should select the disk you want to install it on so I have to install drivers for fre_fall_sensor 3axis

and I want to clear it to do automatic but should not it work

There is no problem if I seek out the driver himself and then continue with the installation, but like I said I want to avoid it :-)

Anyone have recommendations about how to do

Have tried to integrate the driver with NTLite but it does not matter

Probably I doing something wrong :-( but can not find or do not understand what the problem is

Appreciate all the help I can get

ST Microelectronics Free Fall Sensor or ST Micro Accelerometer.

Driver here:

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=K3TWC

You can extract the initial EXE and then use install.exe with this (from the readme.txt)

/v"EXTRACTDRIVERS=<path>"Extracts the drivers contained in the installer package to the specified folder.
It extracts to 3 OS folders. In the Win7 folder and you'll find st_accel.inf to use. Edited by Tripredacus