StartIsBack++ 2.9

Tihiy

On 4/25/2020 at 6:27 PM, Tihiy said:

StartIsBack++ 2.9.1

- Fixed some High Contrast issues

Looks like an issue was introduced - the profile picture is now solid white for me. If I change the Start Menu style in Settings, the user account picture returns, but only until next restart, then it's back to solid white.

Edited by ender`

24 minutes ago, ender` said:

Looks like an issue was introduced - the profile picture is now solid white for me.

Can you show screenshot? It can be only black on white or white on black and that change went to 2.9.0

Hm. could this be DPI-related? My primary display is set to 225%, secondary to 175%, and I just noticed that if I open Start Menu on my secondary display, the picture appears, and afterwards it also appears on the primary display.

5 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

No

Ok and what is it with then ?

For installing SIB, is it better to install it in the AppData directory ?
At installation, the only choice is to install it in Program Files (x86) (for all users, UAC disabled)

Thanks

UWpY59A.png

Startisback works fine under classictheme too but if i close and restart explorer in task manager the taskbar becomes all skinny and weird i hope this gets fixed .

Edited by Powerplayer

I was wondering how you implemented the UseWin32TrayClockExperience support. Could you give some info on how that works, cause I thought that they completely removed the old clock menu..