Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Tihiy

StartIsBack++ 2.7

Hello,

I have windows 10 1809, and enabled this GPO, I would just have Change user and Disconnect

image.png.cec96199d3d88ddabd013160ead3e1d6.png

After reboot, i have needed options:

image.png.3bf1c38db042fb1c0b5da7a89258e5e2.png

But i cant have Change user as default button while in StartisBack, this is the default setting.

image.png.c925df9cefb8ac62187abd1c63a21e3a.png

Can you look at this ?

Thanks you

Sure, this limitation will be lifted.

Hi. Using latest version 2.7.3 on windows 1809 and it seems that store and display recently opened items is not honoured. Can you take a look to see if it's windows bug or startisback bug because it shows disabled in both but it still displays recently opened items? Thanks

EDIT: Noticed word and explorer doesn't do it but chrome,sumatra and potplayer do. Weird.

Edited by Gvmv5