StartIsBack++ 2.9

Tihiy

45 minutes ago, yogalD said:

Pin to Start = pin to the Windows 10 metro style start menu (or start screen if that's what you have it set to)

Pin to Start Menu = pin to the StartIsBack start menu

Pin to start menu? Where the hell is that at?

I only see pin to start in right click menu.

• 4 weeks later...

I found a bug: if you right click on the very lower left corner of the start button with the "Combine Win-X" option enabled, the menu shows in the upper left.

Also, I have a feature suggestion: please let us disable the hot tracking effect.

Installing on anniversary update. startisback configuration crashes twice at the end of install, but it still seems to work.

Edited by Lum

1 hour ago, Lum said:

Installing on anniversary update. startisback configuration crashes twice at the end of install, but it still seems to work.

That's not nice. Can you retry installing and take crash screenshots?

In version 1.3.4 it was a bug or an ability - I used 2 Start menus. In options I selected on key Win open Win10 Start menu and in key Ctrl+Win opens Classic Start Menu. Please return this option back.

And onother one - In 1.3.4 pressing on most bottom left angle of Start button opens menu selected for Ctrl+Win combination. Maybe it was a bug, but I like it. Pressing on any other part of Start button opened Win10 Start menu. And if I need I pressed in most bottom left and it opened Classic Start menu. It very usefull for me. Can you make an option for this?

And if anyone interested - I maked a square version of Windows 7 style for taskbar. Can be usefull for these who using square themes and want Windows 7 like look of taskbar with square corners.

P.S. Forgot to say - It's a GREAT work, Tihiy! Thank you!

Edited by CKyHC

53 minutes ago, CKyHC said:

In options I selected on key Win open Win10 Start menu and in key Ctrl+Win opens Classic Start Menu. Please return this option back.

Yeah I guess it should be returned. But that goes against UI simplification in ++2.0

53 minutes ago, CKyHC said:

I maked a square version of Windows 7 style fo

We do have one: http://startisback.com/styles/AeroSquared.msstyles

Edited by Tihiy