StartIsBack++ 2.9

Tihiy

I know. I want to enable it via settings to lanch it as Administrator only from pinned command line in Start.

Can you create a shortcut to the command shell, then change the properties of the shortcut to always run it as Admin, then click OK so that everytime you use the shortcut it'll run it as Admin, like you can with other programs?

No! I want to start cmd as Administrator only from StartIsBack++ app, not always (I know how to enable loading cmd always with an administrator privilege). Also I think, it would be very nice to add feature to your own app links in menu like regedit or something like this (with adding your own or system icon to it).

No! I want to start cmd as Administrator only from StartIsBack++ app, not always (I know how to enable loading cmd always with an administrator privilege). Also I think, it would be very nice to add feature to your own app links in menu like regedit or something like this (with adding your own or system icon to it).

I just double checked this and only when you launch it using the shortcut that you configured to have run as Admin will it run as Admin.  You can create two shortcuts and rename them "Cmd as Admin" and "Cmd".

Um, right click it > run as Admin

Um, right click it > run as Admin

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/174021-startisback-rc/page-4#entry1103655

There's no Windows Update control panel applet anymore.

I do plan making PC Settings available as cascading menu, although.

Edited by Tihiy

Downloaded a few hours ago and it is now at RC2. 

Tihiy will probably make it final soon.

That said, I'm impressed (again). Working flawlessly in W10, this is the start menu to go with.

Thanks for your work Tihiy.

Cheers. 

Is Startisback 10 out of BETA? If I download now is it the final version for Windows 10

Keep your eye on this page:  http://www.startisback.com/#download-tab.  The download button for StartIsBack++ still says RC2 and when downloaded, the digital signature is from July 23rd.  Both should change when a new version comes out.  WOOT!