windows 7 domain related issue

D_block

I have been experiencing an issue on work solely with windows 7 laptops and desktops. our domain is set up an working normal for the most parts, using server 2012 . the problem is once the machines are on the domain the local admin accounts somehow turns into a local account , randomly . in order to restore we usually have to boot into safe mode use the default admin account which is usually turned off and recreate the local account to be granted back access.

have any of you  guys experience such with windows 7 machines ???

I'm not sure I understand what you say is happening. Are you saying that local user accounts (that are not the built-in Administrator) are losing their administrative rights after the PC is joined to the domain? As in, they are no longer in the Administrators group?

Why was it determined that deleting the account and making a new one is your workaround? What other things were tried?

I would look to see what GPOs are running on the PC after it is joined. Some can be applied even if you do not log into the PC using a domain account.

Yes thats exactly whats happening . The administrator account has become a limited user account , when in safe mode and off the domain the we have access to the default admin account which we use to recreate the account . we beleive it to be something on the domain but cant seem to pin down what exactly may be causing it..