business use

My1

I have a little question. on the donation site it is written:

You donate as a natural person and you will not use Aero Glass utility for business purposes.

may I ask why it is forbidden to use the donated version for business purposes? I mean I really wanna use aero Glass on my future work PC without having to click stuff away...

In our country, different tax conditions apply when you are paying as natural vs business person. So, of course, you can use it on your work computer, but you cannot put the donation into your business expenses.

okay, since it was written "you will not use Aero Glass utility for business purposes" I just thought why that.

so in short we may USE it in a business but the money transfer proccess (aka donation) occurs plainly as a natural.

Think of it like this. I could use it on my computer(s) at work*, but I can't tell my boss to buy it and have it on everyones computer. Nor could we say, buy it and then put it on PCs that we sell.

*presuming you have the ability to do such things with your work computer(s). ;)

well my future boss doesnt know much about computers so it probably wont be a problem and I dont need to tell anyone buy it, since I still have 2 licenses left.