Access issues with bat file invoked from SFX archive

Hello, I created an SFX archive using the dialog box in WinRAR. I checked the box for Request administrator access, which corresponds to the command-line switch -iadm. I also ran the SFX as administrator from the context menu. Win7. UAC disabled.

However, in all instances, the bat file returns an "Access denied" message for the same line (del OriginatingArchive). From what I understood, it was possible to delete an SFX archive by calling a batch file with the SFX archive, after it finishes extracting? Unless the SFX archive is still in use, until whatever program it called upon was finished executing? Otherwise it's a privilige issue.

Any help anyone can give would be appreciated.

Got it working. Just schedule the SFX to chainload a batch file with the following script

:Repeatdel "C:\ProgramData\SFX Installer II.exe"if exist "C:\ProgramData\SFX Installer II.exe" goto Repeatdel "C:\Program Files (x86)\batch.bat"

And it'll work. Taken from the site linked here. (Thought so. SFX unloads from memory separate of whatever script/executable it calls on. There's just a tiny delay between when the program is finished running and calls upon the batch file, and when Windows actually unloads it from memory.)

Got it working. 

Good :),

to be picky, personally I wouldn't trust much hardcoded paths, particularly the  "C:\Program Files (x86)" one, 

del "%~dpnx0"

should be more "flexible".

jaclaz