No mail after donation

The mail with instructions was send to your e-mail address, but it returned that the mailbox is inaccessible. Sorry, but I cannot be responsible when someone specifies invalid e-mail address.

In any case, you can always read and follow the instructions in the local topic "READ FIRST".

• 2 months later...

I donated about 3 hours ago and got no email.

Using gmail as a paypal email

and trying to login with my paypal email and zip code doesnt work at all

Edited by DoKM91AS

• 9 months later...

I haven’t received the email after donating. Since my card does not support your currency, it is not available on the donate page of paypal, so I made a direct Donation by transfer to your  paypal account (bigmuscle@centrum.cz) directly, on December 14th(not sure if the time zone is correct), hope to get the necessary key about removing watermark. I have attached the necessary information during the transfer.

On 3/14/2019 at 3:04 AM, bigmuscle said:

PayPal有时需要一段时间才能将其信息传播到我们的服务器,因此,如果捐赠后没有立即收到任何电子邮件,请耐心等待。

I haven’t received the email after donating. Since my card does not support your currency, it is not available on the donate page of paypal, so I made a direct Donation by transfer to your  paypal account (bigmuscle@centrum.cz) directly, on December 14th(not sure if the time zone is correct), hope to get the necessary key about removing watermark. I have attached the necessary information during the transfer.

Edited by wpgg
leaguage

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, muscle, I really like your program and I haven’t received the email after the donation on 31th March GMT. I made a direct Donation by transfer to your  paypal account (bigmuscle@centrum.cz)

transfer code is   5AN87481PN0751715  , and I can't login in the glass8.eu site neither, hope to get the necessary key about removing watermark. 

BTW after the recent update of win10, 18363.752   aeroglass is broken for me and I can not download the symbols using pdbdownloader. help😞

• 1 month later...

Hi, Bigmuscle.

Donate through paypal is unavailable in my country. So I donated directly to you on May 21st with PayPal.

This is an interpersonal transfer and you will not be charged a receipt fee. And I wrote in the message column that it is a donation of Win Aero.

I'm waiting for email, but I haven't received it yet.

Please check when you have time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...