Getting RoundRectRadius to work

First of all, a huge thank you to for this product. I downloaded and installed and now have at least the transparent glass option working. I am trying to get the corners of the windows rounded and added the RoundRectRadius perameter to the registry in HKCU\software\microsoft\windows\DWM. I have been unable to get any changes in the window shape,  yet I see others who have been successful. What do I need to do in order to get that functionality. My download installed the program. I added the AppInit_DLL info to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows. Everything seems to be in place and I do have glass functioning. Just cannot alter the corners. Any help greatly appreciated.

Hello,

RoundRectRadius settings only influences how blur geometry is rendered to the screen. It you want to get rounded frame texture, you must provide your theme (or atlas file at the best). There is already a topic where you can find atlas files made by community: http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170233-aero-glass-themeatlas/(the guide how to apply it can be found on our website, or you can use GUI application).