FREE case badges

FthrJACK

For those of you that don't know, AMD does ship you their case stickers for free! No catches!

IN USA/Canada: http://www3pub.amd.com/support/litform.html

In rest of world:http://www3pub.amd.com/uk/euroreseller/sticker.html

Use these reference numbers:

AMD222499A-RSLR - AMD-K6-2 BRUSHED MYLAR 1X1 stickers (7 PER STRIP)

AMD224181A - DURON 1"X1" SINGLE BEZEL stickers (7 PER STRIP)

AMD222686B-RSLR: ATHLON BEZELS (SHEETS OF 35)

AMD223546A: ATHLON 1 X 1 SINGLE BEZEL stickers (7 PER STRIP)

AMD225586A - Athlon XP

Takes at least 4-6 weeks to be shipped.

i thought the page was down or soemthing because on amd's site it likes to switch between uk and usa sites for some very annoying reason, it says badges can be ordered from the documents order form, so maybe it will work, im gonna ring them up tho and ask that way.

I'm just gonna swap out the processor...no money for the rest...but I am running an ECS K7S5A board with 512K memory and a Radeon All-In-Wonder card.

As far as processor speed...the fastest I can get...to be honest with ya, I have not even looked at any reviews lately such as Tom's Hardware to see where the market for faster chips is at right now. :-(

I can tell you...I have had lots of probs with my setup...I think it's the ECS board...don't go there man.

Rick :)

I just sold a ECS board with a P3 1Gig and was even considering the same for myself. Think I'll stay away from it since you had some probs. Thanks for the advise.

I have to checkout Tom's Hardware as well. BTW I better stay on subject before I get my hand slapped.

Take care