Has anyone ever tested Intel x9x chipset support?

ruthan

Sometimes, yes! :w00t:
You see: HID is what the device does, while USB is one possible way it can connect to the machine (PS/2, serial, parallel, FireWire and game connectors are other alternatives), so that, when a Kbd is not connected via a PC, AT or PS/2 connector, or when a mouse is not connected via a serial port or bus card, then they belong to the umbrella class for all other devices that is HID. :yes:
And since this is the 1st time I reply to you this year, do have a great 2017, submix8c! :)

• 3 months later...

For example, begin with Intel’s August 2013 Chipset Device Software (v. 9.3.2.1020), the last version to work with XP. 

Could someone pleas provide a link for this driver?

1 hour ago, jaclaz said:

Hmm, i though that there is some old working intel installation package. I dont know how to use this package, i have only one 1 device without driver and it is - SM something and have tried to use Hasswell inf from package for it, but its not wokring, infinite drivers searching inside of folder with driver.

25 minutes ago, ruthan said:

Hmm, i though that there is some old working intel installation package. I dont know how to use this package, i have only one 1 device without driver and it is - SM something and have tried to use Hasswell inf from package for it, but its not wokring, infinite drivers searching inside of folder with driver.

Post the actual VEN (very likely 8086) and DEV ID's for that, someone may be able to help you, with just "SM something" you won't likely get any valid assistance.

jaclaz

The DEV 8CA2 is inside the Lynxpoint-HRefreshSystem.inf (get from the given page the "b) mod+signed AIO package with the latest "pure" Intel Chipset Device INF files (shown with the correct dates)"

The DEV 8C82 is the Intel SATA Controller:
https://pci-ids.ucw.cz/read/PC/8086/8c82

Try the drivers here:
http://www.win-raid.com/t11f23-Modded-Intel-AHCI-and-RAID-Drivers-digitally-signed.html

jaclaz

Ok, thanks it is working.

Only installation process was a bit, complicated - when i point Device manager to driver folder, i got endless searching for driver dialog, which have to be killer, after that, in Device manager for new device with Exclamation mark, but was now possible to use Have to a disk option and point driver searcher directly to *.inf file.

I have Asmedia and Intel Sata controller and im using Paragon GPT driver, so i have to switch between IDE and AHCI mod in Bios and install Asmedia Sata driver in safe mode and after that i could switch to back from IDE to AHCI.