D3DGear Alternitive on Win2k

I'm putting this here since it's extremely specific to Windows 2000. My trial expired on my D3DGear software and I really don't want to spend $35 for a license. My question is, is there any software out there that can basically do what D3DGear can do that will actually work on Windows 2000. Many of the alternatives that I found will not work, even some that will work with Windows XP, I cannot install on Windows 2000. What I need is software that I can record gameplay with but will also record from my webcam, similar to Markiplier and other lets play gamers. Any suggestions will be well appreciated.

Hi.

I try to install D3DGear trial version (4.9.4.1934)

But it (%systemroot%\d3dgear.dll) seems to require dxgi.dll and d3d10_1.dll (Vista DirectX10).

What version do you it ?

I'm putting this here since it's extremely specific to Windows 2000. My trial expired on my D3DGear software and I really don't want to spend $35 for a license. My question is, is there any software out there that can basically do what D3DGear can do that will actually work on Windows 2000. Many of the alternatives that I found will not work, even some that will work with Windows XP, I cannot install on Windows 2000. What I need is software that I can record gameplay with but will also record from my webcam, similar to Markiplier and other lets play gamers. Any suggestions will be well appreciated.

Edited by blackwingcat

I believe I used your latest kernel extension with the DirectX 10 stub and I downloaded one of those dll files from the internet. I had it working perfectly until the evaluation time ran out.

Okay, so I've gotten D3DGear to work on my fresh install of Windows 2000, here's what I did.

Installed your extended kernel project version Windows2000-KB935839-v24cG-x86-ENU (with the GameGuard fix) (also using older version for specific reasons)

I made sure DirectX 10 stub was installed.

I then downloaded these files from dll-files.com. dxgi.dll, d3d10_1.dll, d3d10_1core.dll which are all oversion 6.0.6001.18000. Works just fine!

Umm.

I replace d3d10_1.dll/ core.dll (Vista SP2 files)

It seems to work... but F6 image capture is something bad.

I used the Google earth 7.1 dx edition .

Okay, so I've gotten D3DGear to work on my fresh install of Windows 2000, here's what I did.

Installed your extended kernel project version Windows2000-KB935839-v24cG-x86-ENU (with the GameGuard fix) (also using older version for specific reasons)

I made sure DirectX 10 stub was installed.

I then downloaded these files from dll-files.com. dxgi.dll, d3d10_1.dll, d3d10_1core.dll which are all oversion 6.0.6001.18000. Works just fine!

Edited by blackwingcat