Slipstream Sata drivers into Win XP Pro x86

bldfaith

I can see fine in my crystal ball that you did it right :yes:, go ahead and try installing.

The above is just a complimentary quick check,  personalized advice and predictions via e-mail are made for a fee.

jaclaz

Was there any reason you wanted to do that? Any symptoms that made you think "hum... I probably need to slipstream SATA drivers". If those symptoms are gone, you probably did it right.

I guess you got a blue screen during XP install or your hard disk was not appearing in the list for Windows to install on a partition. Or maybe some other HDD(s) on an additional controller was not appearing after XP was installed. I guess this was the symptom. Again, if the symptom is gone with your new CD or ISO or however you start your install, you probably did it right.

I can't guaranty because I don't know what your problem was, what SATA controller you have, what SATA drivers you integrated, how you integrated them or how far you completed the operation. Any reason you "think you did it right finally"? Is it a feeling? Is it any better than the last time(s) ? In what way... we don't have a  clue. You probably do. We can't wait to know.