WinINSTALL LE

mazin

Well!

Now, you can download my MSI for Winamp 5.03a. I hope you like it.

Here: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=20675&st=0&

However, I can post the instructions here in case anyone needs them. Despite too long to post, I'll find a simple way for that.

Just let me know you want them.

Edited by mazin

homiebrah

Although I'm a little busy with Adobe Reader 6.0 for the Optional Directory, I can have some time to see your app considering it's not too big to download.

Post the link, reproduce the problem, then let's work! If your app is too big to download, then compress the MSI with WinRAR and email it to me.

That is the general idea. I figured out what I did wrong. Some of my smaller apps work fine. The larger ones need the .msi and accompanying folders that get created. Now I'm working on WinInstall seeing the registry entries for Dreamweaver that point to my serial # and sites.

Mazin Thank you for this nice and lovely way ...its really good one...By the way I have a question about the same , which is : I want to modefy some progs and I dont know how to make MSI out of them SO is there any way to make the MSI out of any prog????thank you

Yazan

Thank you Yazan for your interest.

Sure, you can make a MSI for most apps. This depends on how much time you're willing to spend on a MSI creation.

I can put some examples for creating a MSI from scratch. If you wish, I can start with Ad-aware or Winamp or both.

But, please be informed that WinINSTALL LE does not create setup screens nor you can insert new properties into your project.

However, you won't need both if your purpose is silent installation with your own preferences.

If this is what you want, let me know.

Dear Mazin , Thank you for the reply .. nice of you ... Well I'll be glad if you start from scratch , and how about we start with Ad-Aware..

My purpose is silent installation for the app that I'll make thier MSI's ..

Thank you again

Yazan